Workshop on Interoperability of DOE Visualization Centers
The first day (March 30) will be devoted mostly to position paper presentations from invitees. Up to twenty minutes will be allocated for each presentation (including questions and answers). The following titles and presenters have been submitted:
- Dan Shikore, LLNL - "Current and future ASCI Vis at LLNL"
- James Kohl, ORNL - "Interfacing Parallel Scientific Applications with Multiple Visualization Systems: The CUMULVS Approach"
- Arnie Peskin,BNL,"The BNL Visualization Theatre; Facility, Applications & Interoperability"
- Jim Mcgraw, LLNL, "ACTS Toolkit - Strategies for Developing Interoperability"
- Mark Miller, LLNL, "Interoperability: Does it Work?"
- Joseph Perl, SLAC, "Coping with Heterogenity: Visualization Infra-Structure for a Large International High Energy Physics Collaboration"
- Jamie Painter, LANL, "Visualization Super Corridors"
- James Ahrens, LANL, "A Parallel and Distributed Visualization Framework"
- Sam Uselton, NASA, "Multi-Source Data Analysis"
- Nancy Grady, ORNL, "Interdisciplinary Visualization Research"
- Nancy Johnston, LBNL, "Dissemination through a viscous media"
- Bill Ribarsky, GATECH, "Where are we going?"
- Dino Pavlakos, Sandia, "Potpourri!"
- Don Jones, PNNL, "Information Systhesis"
- Ross Toedte, Oak Ridge, "A View from a Production VizLab"
- Terry Disz, Argonne, "A Framework for Large-scale Collaborative Visualization"