Next: Using the RCS system
Up: Source Code File Structure
Previous: Source Code File Structure
When a directory with the VMD source, library, documentation, and
other data files is established, the following subdirectories are
- bin Utility scripts and programs, such as the
script used to start the proper architecture-specific VMD executable, and the programs used on SGI workstations to change the
current stereo mode.
- data Data files used when VMD starts up,
i.e., .vmdrc and other `dot' files.
- doc Latex documentation files.
- lib Special libraries and associated header
files used by VMD.
- proteins Example protein data files used for
- src Source code files (.c, .C, and .h