Making a Movie with mediaconvert
- Change "File Format" from "QuickTime" to "MPEG-1 Video".
- Select "Image Size”. On the pop-up sub-menu make sure that the "Frame Size" is set to "Original Size”.
- Select "Video Parameters" from the main menu. On the pop-up sub-menu change the "Frame Rate" to 30.
- If needed, modify the "Output File Name" (directory and filename) on the main menu.
- Select "Start" from the main menu.
- When finished, try out your movie with mpeg_play, SGI's movieplayer (if you have OpenGL installed on your workstation), or any other MPEG player.