What Do We Do?
Collaborate with LBNL and NERSC scientists
- Our main job is to work closely with researcher(s) to help them visualize their data.
- These collaborations result in generalized visualization tools used by other researchers.
- Evaluate, acquire, maintain visualization software
- Support users (Answer questions, teach classes, etc.)
- Develop and implement new visualization algorithms
Research new technologies
- Virtual Reality equipment, graphics processors, low-end graphics workstations