- Demonstration of flux visualization algorithms in AVS/Khoros Modules. Click here.
- Article in technical journal describing preliminary efforts of modular VR in AVS.Click here.
- Release of flux visualization algorithms in AVS.
- Demonstration of modular VR input (show SC95 project page - coming soon).
- Release of 3dView containing flux vis stuff. A commercial version of the flux-cones was made available in March of 1996. Click here for more information.
- Article in technical journal describing Flux Visualization algorithms, as well as modular VR-input in AVS and Khoros. Click here.
- FREE SOURCE CODE! Release of AVS Modules implementing modular VR input:
- README file gzipped text file (3K).
- AVS Modules Source. These modules provide tools for manipulating VR event streams. Gzipped unix tar file (50K).
- Fastrak Input Device source code. Source code for interfacing with the Polhemous Fastrak. Gzipped unix tarfile (78k). Our Fastrak came from Division Inc., packaged into a peripheral called an "Integrated Peripheral Unit."
- Spaceball input device source code, gzipped unix tarfile (374k). Also comes with some diagnostic binaries (see readme file). The spaceball is a 6d input device manufactured by SpaceTec, Inc.
Paperwork and Reports
- Reports for LBL ER-LTT Office
- Presentation to ER-LTT for Forced Ranking Review
- BiMontly Progress Reports
- Draft Memorandums-of-Understanding
- For the Bartlesville Production Office, 26 January 1996
- For "Technical Representatives," 10 July 1996
Due to unfortunate circumstances, we had a 30% funding shortfall. The following items were cut from the original list of project deliverables:
- Release of 3dView containing modular vr input.
- Implementation of all Flux Visualization modules in Khoros.
- Note that the two technical articles were combined into one.
- Investigation into methods for combining multi-phase flows into a single phase representation for the purposes of data decimation.